Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Getting Things Done No Matter What the Challenge!



To give you a little background of what we were up against on the project shown in the above pictures I'll give a brief overview; Job location was up Spanish Fork Canyon in Utah about 60 miles from civilization, an adjoining neighbor had run his snow cat up the roof of this small little cabin and had collapsed the roof. So with hardly any equipment at all I took a crew of Mexicano's up to fix this horrible problem. The funny thing is when I tried to explain what it was that I had invisioned us doing here, all the guys looked at me like I was crazy! It entailed us lifting that 800lb beam 15 feet in the air and sliding through the front end of the cabin. Long story short we did it and it all turned out very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...